Need to Correct Your Already-Filed Tax Return?

There is now a choice for tax professionals who need to make changes to a tax return that has already been filed with the IRS. Superseding vs. Amended Tax Returns You’re likely already familiar with the amended tax return. An amended return is filed subsequent to the originally-filed or superseding return and after the due […]